We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April weather?

Clark, New Jersey
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
April weather?

Hi. We are thinking of going to Disney in April and was wondering what the weather would be like. Any ideas?

Stinky, New Jersey...
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: April weather?

Your guess Is as good as mine but for March.

Is that castle in NJ?

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,018 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: April weather?

April is usually lovely in Orlando-dry and warm. It's my favorite month weather-wise.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April weather?

April is great - warm but before the rainy tropical/hurricane season. It is also when Epcot has the Flower and Garden Festival:

…go.com/parks/…

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
505 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April weather?

We go every year in April and it is great! It's warm, but normally not too hot. The showers and Scattered thunderstorms are normal around this time of year but normally move through quickly without too much interuption to your day. Also my favorite time of year weather wise to go. My hubby hates the extreme heat and would much rather go in Dec/Jan, but April is a happy medium for us. Enjoy!

Decatur, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: April weather?

April is my favorite month to visit Orlando/WDW. Crowds are down in the theme parks too.

I am planning a WDW for this April as well. The weather is always perfect.

Edited: 22 February 2012, 00:07
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
472 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: April weather?

April is waay better than June/July I can tell you that much ! :)

PA
Level Contributor
377 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: April weather?

I will be there mid-April also. I was wondering what the evening weather is like, typically? When we leave for the parks in the morning, would we need to bring light sweaters or jackets for the evening?

Thanks!

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
805 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: April weather?

April is good weather when we went april 2011 we had no rain or showers great weather nice and warm (hot)

Rochester, MN
Level Contributor
993 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: April weather?

Average April temp? I have been hearing around 80 degrees?

10. Re: April weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 05:17