We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live Trip Report Day Two

UK
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Live Trip Report Day Two

Day Two

Animal Kingdom today. Arrived for rope drop and DH went to get fastpasses for the safari while DS and I waited for the character meet with Winnie, Tigger & Eyeore. Meet went very well. We were first in line and Tigger led DS by the hand to the photo area ... A lovely moment :)

Next stop the Dinoland and two spins on the Triceratops. I then rode Dinosaur while DH took DS to the boneyard. DS got soaked playing in the water feature do after an hour or so it was off to baby change then lunch at Rainforest Cafe.

After lunch DS napped and DH rode Everest and I did the raft ride ... this time I got soaked!!!

When DS woke we rode the safari and went to Rafiki's planet watch and petted the pigs and goats. By now it was 3:30pm so we went back to the hotel to freshen up for dinner. Dinner was at Outback ... another great day.

Freeport, New York
Destination Expert
for Long Island
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live Trip Report Day Two

Sounds great!! Thanks for the reports :-)

u.k
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live Trip Report Day Two

Did you find Epcot worth it with a little one? I was thinking of giving it a miss and spending two days at M.K instead.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live Trip Report Day Two

Sounds like a good day,enjoy

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live Trip Report Day Two

why would,nt little ones enjoy epcot?? , sounds like ur having a gr8 time :)

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live Trip Report Day Two

So glad you enjoyed Animal Kingdom. I love that park but my hubby and son are not too keen. As I absolutely love giraffes I usually try to make it the first park we visit when we are up at silly o'clock on the first few days.

Hubby hates having to be anywhere early so one year I 'accidently' put the villa clock forward by an hour. He still doesn't know and thinks that rope drop was an hour later that day! Fortunately he never wears a watch on holiday.

Regards,

Deaconblue

UK
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live Trip Report Day Two

We love Epcot. Our little boy likes the Nemo ride and the aquarium, Figment ride and lots of the exhibits in innoventions (buttons to press :)).

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
505 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live Trip Report Day Two

Gracie- Thanks for the report.. Glad u are having a great time!

Deaconblue..think you just gave me an idea.. LOL! though my hubby always has his mobile phone on his hip.. so not sure if it will work... He HATES.. getting up early on vacation and since we have been going to Disney together, I have never been able to get him up and out early enough for rope drop.. sad because I feel like we miss out on that part of the magic.. plus it makes for a longer day and we never seem to get back to the resort mid day which I prefer and then go back to the park for the evening events.. No I have to start plotting on how to make this work.. LOL!

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live Trip Report Day Two

Sounds like fab holiday so far. Keep the TR's coming. I enjoy reading them.

A x

galway
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live Trip Report Day Two

Enjoying the live TRs immensely

Sussex
Level Contributor
953 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Live Trip Report Day Two

Loving your live reports- You seem to have be having a great time :)

Hope the magical memories continue

Katrina