We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotels with two bedrooms on I Drive

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Best Hotels with two bedrooms on I Drive

Looking for a good two bedroom place to stay close to restaurants etc. Have two boys 14 and 9. Looking to book for 2 weeks end of May 2012.

scotland
Level Contributor
791 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotels with two bedrooms on I Drive

Not on ID but on Universal Bld, The Point Resort is worth a look

walsall
Level Contributor
29 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotels with two bedrooms on I Drive

the doubletree hilton seaworld do these but costs more for joining room i think.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,489 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotels with two bedrooms on I Drive

Staybridge suites and Homewood suites have 2 bed units with full kitchens.

Also look at conod hotels incl Flridays and Sheraton Vistana among others.

Chicago
Level Contributor
497 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Hotels with two bedrooms on I Drive

Floridays and Sheraton Vistana Villages. Both condo hotels on I-drive. Both are very spacious 2 bedroom condos with full kitchens. Both are great, near restaurants, grocery and premium outlet malls. Convenient to WDW and Universal. We always stay on I-drive (we also own at Sheraton).

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Hotels with two bedrooms on I Drive

My vote goes to Floridays, 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suites.

You also say near to restaurants, you would need a car to get to a bigger variety of restaurants or use the I.Ride or Lynx bus service, there are some near by but they'd maybe get a bit monotonous after 2 weeks.

Edited: 19 September 2011, 19:57
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,423 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Hotels with two bedrooms on I Drive

Another vote for Sheraton Vistana Villages or Homewood I-drive. Vistana Villages not only have 2 bedrm / 2 bath and full kitchen, but screened balcony and in-suite washer & dryer as well. Homewood is great for being in walking distance to restaurants & shopping and also provides scheduled shuttle service to all the parks.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
161 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Hotels with two bedrooms on I Drive

Another vote for Homewood suites I drive.

Va
Level Contributor
10,533 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Hotels with two bedrooms on I Drive

Best in what respect? There are several Hilton and Marriott vacation clubs in the area as well as the places mentioned.

North London
Level Contributor
531 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Hotels with two bedrooms on I Drive

In 11 days time we'll be staying at The Point Orlando Resort in a 1-bed suite and they also have 2-bed suites.

PMP
Cambridge, England...
Level Contributor
2,167 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Hotels with two bedrooms on I Drive

We have stayedat Floridays and Sheraton Vistana Villages - nearly opposite each other - south end of IDrive. Whilst we likes both - we preferred SVV. Their two bedroomed apartments are large with a double king in the main bedroom and two queen beds in the second bedroom. Two bathrooms, three TVs, have full kithcen including washing machine + tumble drier, balcony (netted off for safety and to stop insects getting in), treated very well by housekeepers (they replenish towels/toileteries daily and bedding every 3 days), pools are fantastic with a separate childrens pool in another block with lifequards. Gated community. Not charged resort fees on departure (like Floridays are). Cafe and shop, basketball net, table tennis table