We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another change of plan!!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
593 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Another change of plan!!

So I told you all we had/were changing our hotel from lbv resort and spa to Disney allstar sports.

Anyway now I have checked budgets both seem a bit much for this year, so.......

I have just changed our accom for the last time to Fairfield inn and suites lake buena vista. All paid for, saved another

£568.

Anyone else stayed here?? What's it like :)

Sorry if you guys can't keep up with my changes, it was the last one...promise.

Horsham
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another change of plan!!

Hello fellow Horsham resident !

Sorry can't help, but I have stayed at LBV Resort and spa and All Star .

So just thought I would say hello !

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another change of plan!!

I haven't stayed there either, but just wanted to say, well done to you for saving the extra pounds !!! every penny counts. :o)

Sounds pretty good to me ..................

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34515-d2093…

Scotland
Level Contributor
211 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another change of plan!!

Hi, we stayed there last year. Hotel nice, room a good size, very clean and pool nice and never too busy.

There is a Bahama Breeze in the car park which we really liked and it was a short walk to Lonestar Steakhouse and Carabbas both of which were good. Slightly longer walk to Crossroads (but still easy) where there is a TGI's, Pirate Golf and lots of other restaurants. We also walked to Premium Outlets, about 20 mins and Downtown Disney - distance ok but not in the heat!

Also, the bar in the Courtyard Hotel (there are 3 hotels in complex) had a happy hour every day which was worth a visit.

Enjoy, I wish I was going back. Maz

pa
Level Contributor
53,725 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Another change of plan!!

Are you going to change your name ?

Are you going to have to get a rental car now ? Has that or was that taken into account with the costs ?

5. Re: Another change of plan!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 18:20