We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swimwear

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Topic
swimwear

ok can anyone help me ,,the wife wants to buy a swimsuit with the skirt on it what ever that is,,staying on Idrive get there on the thur and the son wants to go the water park during the weekend where is the nearest place we can get one on the friday can anyone help please,,

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: swimwear

Try Macys or JC Penneys at the mall :)

Lincs
Level Contributor
372 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: swimwear

There is a beachwear shop at the outlets North international Drive, sorry cant remember the name.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: swimwear

anyone have the name of the beachwear shop dont really want to go the florida mall the next day after we get there,,,is that the one down seaworld end i can't remember

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: swimwear

bump

Lincs
Level Contributor
372 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: swimwear

Jimmy if you google the orlando shopping outlets they will give a list of the shops. The one I mentioned is north international drive past wet and wild but I am sure there will be a swimwear shop at the premium outlet on vineland (South on ID) they have similar shops.

Hope this helps

Edited: 13 June 2011, 00:03
derbyshire
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: swimwear

Marks and spencer have them in if you are still in Dublin

Hull
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: swimwear

I dont know if its still there, but im sure there used to be a small Ron Jon's shop in festival bay on I Drive.

dublin
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: swimwear

WAas going to say same ...marks have a lovely one in dublin,i bought one from littlewoods,returned it today,it was size of a tent,everyone in waterpark could get in it with me,crazy sizing they have there.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: swimwear

ah thanks for that she's of to marks tomorrow hope she gets whats she wants make her happy then my life is easier,,lol ah gettingthere you should have wrapped it around you twice u'd be ready to go then,,lol

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2,738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: swimwear

I wear these type of swimming costume the skirt hides my fat legs lol!!!! I got them from the big department stores at the Florida Mall. I got the last one from Dillards but most of the big department stores sell them.I was shopping today and saw them in BHS also TK Max sold them. Hope this helps