We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outward bound flight Manchester - Orlando returning - Miami

Merseyside
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Outward bound flight Manchester - Orlando returning - Miami

We are hoping to fly to Orlando and after spending about 10 days there, drive down to Miami for a few days. Does anybody know if you can book an outward-bound flight to Orlando from Manchester and then return to Manchester from Miami? And is it very expensive?

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outward bound flight Manchester - Orlando returning - Miami

You certainly can book a different return airport, we did our first time. Into MCO and out of Miami as we did a short cruise from Port.Everglades

I dont think it will be much more expensive, i cant really remember with ours it was about 9 years ago now. Perhaps do a couple of dummy runs with an online site and you would have a better idea at what to expect. Ebookers and Lastminute.com have multiflight searches. :)

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outward bound flight Manchester - Orlando returning - Miami

If you look at the american carriers most serve most airports and you can pick from their services . And often several at different prices the cheaper ones tend to have longer stop overs , arriving later, and leaving earlier.

If you can hack a 6 to 19 hour stop over there is some good buys.

But these services are not for me. 2 -4 hrs is long enough. I dont like stop overs at best of times but needs must.

3. Re: Outward bound flight Manchester - Orlando returning - Miami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2012, 07:16