We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outward bound flight Manchester - Orlando returning - Miami

Merseyside
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Outward bound flight Manchester - Orlando returning - Miami

We are hoping to fly to Orlando and after spending about 10 days there, drive down to Miami for a few days. Does anybody know if you can book an outward-bound flight to Orlando from Manchester and then return to Manchester from Miami? And is it very expensive?

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outward bound flight Manchester - Orlando returning - Miami

You certainly can book a different return airport, we did our first time. Into MCO and out of Miami as we did a short cruise from Port.Everglades

I dont think it will be much more expensive, i cant really remember with ours it was about 9 years ago now. Perhaps do a couple of dummy runs with an online site and you would have a better idea at what to expect. Ebookers and Lastminute.com have multiflight searches. :)

Mentioned in this post
Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outward bound flight Manchester - Orlando returning - Miami

If you look at the american carriers most serve most airports and you can pick from their services . And often several at different prices the cheaper ones tend to have longer stop overs , arriving later, and leaving earlier.

If you can hack a 6 to 19 hour stop over there is some good buys.

But these services are not for me. 2 -4 hrs is long enough. I dont like stop overs at best of times but needs must.

3. Re: Outward bound flight Manchester - Orlando returning - Miami

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2012, 07:16
;