We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

besides windsor hills?

rochester
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
besides windsor hills?

What other communities do you recommend renting in besides Windsor Hills & why? Loved renting in Windsor Hills, but am open to looking at other places in the area.

Thanks so much.

essex
Level Contributor
787 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: besides windsor hills?

Hi. we loved Emerland Island. Still close to Disney and a lovely gated community with clubhouse etc and nature walks. Unfortunately, we couldn't get booked there for our trip in Oct (it's very popular!) and are staying at the resort next door. (Sunrise lakes, i think!!).

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: besides windsor hills?

I've stayed at WH 4 times and like it but I also like Emerald Island and will be there again in a month. It's only about a mile from WH as the crow flies. It has a clubhouse, tikibar, pool, tennis, playground etc but not as grand as WH. They do have a few planned activities at the clubhouse and there's a limited menu at the tikibar by the pool. The grounds at Emerald Island have more vegetation than WH.

If you don't care about community clubhouse and pools then Formosa Gardens Estates is very nice.

Reunion Resort which is south of WH by about 3 - 5 miles is also very nice especially if you like golf. There's also a small waterpark along with many other pools. It's a huge resort with 3 golf courses.

rochester
Level Contributor
137 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: besides windsor hills?

Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for your responses. Definitely will check out Emerald Island, Formosa Gardens and Reunion Resort.

Donna

4. Re: besides windsor hills?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2011, 07:17