We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walmart near to International Drive

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Walmart near to International Drive

Where is the nearest Walmart to International Drive? We are staying in the Quality Inn Plaza..thanku

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,986 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Walmart near to International Drive

Bus 56 runs to Kissimmee from Disney's Transportation Center, not from International Drive. The Vine St store is the easiest to reach from within Disney, by bus. The John Young Parkway (Sand Lake Rd) store is the easiest WalMart location to reach from International Drive, by bus. The original question is about the Quality Inn Plaza, which is on International Drive (not in Disney). Hence, John Young Parkway (if by bus).

Edited: 05 August 2010, 10:41
Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Walmart near to International Drive

Is the Walmart on Salt Lake Road accessable without a car? We are staying at the Quality Inn International. thanks :o)

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Walmart near to International Drive

Hi all

Thanks for your reply's, we do have a car so the nearest one by car would be Turkey Lake Road is that correct?

Is the Walmart Supercentre on S John Parkway alot better, we have never stayed in this area only Kissimmee so we always used the ones in that area.

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,986 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Walmart near to International Drive

@ Ali8

Yes. (assuming you mean Sand Lake Rd; and it's actually on John Young Parkway in any case, close to the intersection). Read this article for directions: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g34515-c116996/Orland… . From the QII, you may prefer to walk along I-Drive to the stop which is served by bus 37.

@ emzzz910

Turkey Lake is closer and it's a newer store. To get there, drive north on I-Drive to Sand Lake Rd. Turn left (west) on Sand Lake Rd. Pass underneath the I4 intersection, and then go left (south) on Turkey Lake Rd. I doubt there is a huge amount of difference in size/range of goods. Both stores are massive!

Edited: 05 August 2010, 11:56
Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Walmart near to International Drive

Thank you Scan60

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Walmart near to International Drive

Scan 60 Thank you I am happy now I know exactly how to get there !!!

17. Re: Walmart near to International Drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2011, 07:21