We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taking food/snacks/drinks into Seaworld.

Letterkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Taking food/snacks/drinks into Seaworld.

Hi! Has anyone brought food, e.g sandwiches, drinks and snacks into Seaworld, or are there restrictions because of the animals. Thanks.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,344 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taking food/snacks/drinks into Seaworld.

You can find the policy here:

www.seaworld.com/SitePage.aspx?PageID=130

We always take bottled water (plastic disposable containers) into the parks including SeaWorld.

Their parking lot is pretty small comparatively and walkable from the front gates. You can always leave your lunch in the car and go eat there.

Letterkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Taking food/snacks/drinks into Seaworld.

Thanks. Good idea.

stevenage herts
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taking food/snacks/drinks into Seaworld.

you can hun aslong as you take care where you eat they r not really that bothered we found a little place by a lovley waterfall it is near where manta has been built i think, nice and quiet area before this was bulit not sure bout that now lol, we took a whole picnic for family and fozen bottles of juice with us every time we went and nothing was said.

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taking food/snacks/drinks into Seaworld.

We have just remember when they say no cooler boxes they are actually refering to the large plastic hard sided ones, we alwaqys take a few of the soft sided ones or an insulated ruck sack filled with stuff and we have never been stopped.

Letterkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Taking food/snacks/drinks into Seaworld.

Thank you for your replies. I have a great soft sided cooler. Seaworld was the only place I wasn't quite sure about. I would be so mortified if they took everything off me!!

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,344 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Taking food/snacks/drinks into Seaworld.

I don't doubt that many people do get food and drinks in without problems, but again, be aware of what the actual policy is so you're not upset if they do say no. I'll copy and paste this time:

"Restaurants and concession stands are located conveniently throughout the park. Large hard or soft coolers, glass containers, food, drinks and picnic lunches may not be taken into the park. Guests with special diets, baby formula or baby food may bring their items into the park."

7. Re: Taking food/snacks/drinks into Seaworld.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2010, 05:17