We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coolers in Parks

north carolina
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Coolers in Parks

I posted this message earlier but forgot to check back in. Has anyone recently taken a cooler into WDW and Universal. We like to pack water and sandwiches into a small collapsable cooler and strap it on to our stroller. Both websites say no coolers. Thanks

London, England
Level Contributor
285 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coolers in Parks

no problem with taking small collapsible coolers into parks, we did it every time we went to the parks - this was in june 2005

waterford ireland
Level Contributor
2,187 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coolers in Parks

You can also buy the coolers in back pack style and you can give them to the kids to carry inside and that way you are not drawing attention to yourself with a big carrier.

ireland
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coolers in Parks

We brought a cooler bag everyday into disney and universal - it was never an issue. That was in the last 2 weeks.

IL
Level Contributor
7,205 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coolers in Parks

brady,

Yes, Disney technically doesn't allow coolers but people bring them all the time, no one will say anything.

england
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coolers in Parks

I would say no problem but obviously any bags will be checked at entrance.

My daughter took great delight in saving a sweetie to give to security man/woman who checked her bag and it was really appreciated.

north carolina
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coolers in Parks

Thanks for the comments