We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 days and a wake up!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
505 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
2 days and a wake up!

Can you tell I'm a lil excited!....Sad part is my soon to be 5yrs old son does not know where we are going. He just knows we are taking him on a special trip for his b-day.. But kind of glad I did not let him in.. Just told him about the trip a week or so ago and he has asked EVERY DAY, several times a day.. If it was time for his special trip yet...LOL

uk
Level Contributor
298 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 days and a wake up!

omg he is just gonna scream when he finds out where you are taking him!!

i am so excited for u guys!!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,122 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 days and a wake up!

Won't he be totally surprised to find out, "We're going to Mickey Mouse's House" when you do tell him!!

My nephew and niece are taking my "great nephew" for his first trip in early May, and I do believe the "daddy" is more excited than the "son" at this point.

pa
Level Contributor
53,830 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 days and a wake up!

Lucky Birthday Boy !!

He will be Thrilled and you will make a Memory to last a Life time

Have a Swell Holiday

Don't forget a Full Birthday Trip Report, photos would be Lovely too :)

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
505 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 days and a wake up!

Thanks! There will definitely be a trip report with photos.. I can't wait!! YIPPPEEE!

Carlow, Ireland
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 days and a wake up!

You should take a photo or video of him as you tell him. I get more enjoyment looking at my kid's faces and their reactions than from anything else!

6. Re: 2 days and a wake up!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 02:16