We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magellan Vacations aka SouthBeachLuxuryHotels.com

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Magellan Vacations aka SouthBeachLuxuryHotels.com

Hi all,

I am planning a trip to South Beach over the next three months. Got some good rates from the website I mentioned above. Does anyone have any experiance with them? Is it a trusted site?

Thanks

Merrick, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magellan Vacations aka SouthBeachLuxuryHotels.com

Just out of curiosity did you end up using this website to book? I'm thinking about it as well, but the rates seem too good to be true... thanks!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magellan Vacations aka SouthBeachLuxuryHotels.com

Hi Knicks,

I just came back from the trip actually. It was completely legit and my friends and I had an awesome time. I would definitely use them to book trips in the future.

Hope that helps.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Magellan Vacations aka SouthBeachLuxuryHotels.com

I have used south beach luxury hotels.com many times in the past.. no problems.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Magellan Vacations aka SouthBeachLuxuryHotels.com

I just called them and did some price quotes, because you can't get them online.. they were pretty good!! They have the W for 476 in July, which is unheard of, and the Fountainbleau at 314, the Perry at 288...

Again, I usually get great rates directly from Liberty Travel, they have sales that include free upgrades at times... I am getting the Perry for 4 nights July 4 for 786 (196 including taxes).. and the Fontainbleau for 5 nights in May for 1752 (350/night for Oceanfront /balcony with free upgrade to junior suite)..

I had booked with them in 2009, (the agent checked) and I do not remember any problem.

5. Re: Magellan Vacations aka SouthBeachLuxuryHotels.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2013, 10:23