We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegetarian/Vegan restaurants in Sunny Isles, FL

Which Miami Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
12 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Vegetarian/Vegan restaurants in Sunny Isles, FL

My husband and I will be staying at the Newport Beachside and are wondering where we could find some good vegetarian/vegan restaurants in the immediate area. We will not have a car so hopefully there is something within walking distance or the community shuttle. Thank you for your help.

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,322 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegetarian/Vegan restaurants in Sunny Isles, FL

mlempx>

Pop across busy Collins Avenue and walk south to a strip shopping center at 162nd Street to find Miami Juice, a super healthy little lunch counter, juice bar and organic market. It is a hidden gem and one of my favorites.

Epicure Market will have vegetarian prepared foods to eat on the patio or take out.

If you want to try something unusual, book a table a NAOE Sushi, a tiny little sushi bar where the chef makes your dinner at his choice and does a vegetarian Japanese bento box to order. You have to book via opentable.com and you can specify on your reservation that you want only veggie options. It is an amazing sushi spot and the veggie special should be really fun for you to try.

AG

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
12 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegetarian/Vegan restaurants in Sunny Isles, FL

Advisorgirl

Thank you for your response. I had heard of Miami Juice and was hoping it was within walking distance. I will also check out the sushi place. Sounds fantastic!!

miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
13,322 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegetarian/Vegan restaurants in Sunny Isles, FL

mlempx4>

Forgot to add my guide to the area to help you find your way. Timo is also a great spot for lunch or dinner and they do veggie options in pasta, pizza, veggie side dishes etc. www.timorestaurant.com

Ask at the desk about FREE shuttles into Aventura to get to the mall, restaurants, movies etc.

http://tinyurl.com/NORTH-AG

AG

4. Re: Vegetarian/Vegan restaurants in Sunny Isles, FL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2009, 07:41