We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madeira Beach 14110 Gulf Blvd - Anyone familiar?

Which Madeira Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Madeira Beach 14110 Gulf Blvd - Anyone familiar?

Hi... I am wondering if anyone ever stayed at 14110 Gulf Blvd? I think the condos here are called Madeira Beach Gulf Front Condo? The website link is …homestead.com/index.html

Any comments are helpful!

ColdinCanada!

chicago
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Madeira Beach 14110 Gulf Blvd - Anyone familiar?

yes i just returned . do not stay here. it is very very dirty . i dont think it has ever been updated and the owner of units 303 and 301 art clark is a scam artist. when we told him we were unhappy he refused to give us our money. we had to stay or lose all of our money. the kitchen is not even in working condition. refrigerator handle is taped together with electical tape. oven door wont close so he has a piece of plastic screwed into a cabinet you had to flip around to actually close the oven door. there was 2 inches of dust under beds. when we compalined about dirty sink he scraped with a knife and then threw it back in the drawer without cleaning it! when we complained about dirty toilet he scrubbed it with a sponge in kithen rinsed it off and put it back to be used again . we were forced to stay .we cleaned everything and tried to make the best of it. the place was cleaner when we left than when we got there but of course after all we went through he scam artist that he is didnt give us our deposit back. reason... EXTRA CLEANING REQUIRED...

Berlin, CT
Level Contributor
267 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madeira Beach 14110 Gulf Blvd - Anyone familiar?

What is the name of this complex? This is ridiculous. That someone could rent these kind of filthy places.

chicago
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Madeira Beach 14110 Gulf Blvd - Anyone familiar?

hi, im glad someone responded. the name of the building is arena de madeira . all complexes in the building are privately owned .the unit we stayed in was 303 . owned by art and sandy clark. he also owns unit 301. i met the family staying in that unit and she felt the same way about her condo. she also complained and art did nothing .

Berlin, CT
Level Contributor
267 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Madeira Beach 14110 Gulf Blvd - Anyone familiar?

Wow what a dissappointment. We stay at the Surf Song or the Crimson down the road just across the street from John's Pass. All of the condos I have stayed in are nice and clean and the rental folks are great. I'm going 5/1 and can't wait. I wish you better luck next time.

St Petersburg...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Madeira Beach 14110 Gulf Blvd - Anyone familiar?

We are sorry they did not enjoy their stay. I personally cleaned all her concerns before leaving. I have since replaced the cleaning service. We have very few complaints and make every effort to correct them immediately. We have many, many happy returning guest. This is the 1st time we have ever had to respond to a complaint like this. As for the compliance deposit. We found our new double reclining couch had a permanent stain. Unfortunately she chose to remove the throw we had on the seat to avoid such a problem. We found a window fully open with the air conditioner on and found the a/c covered with 2 inches of ice because it was trying to cool the outside and have had to deal will it. We don't know what the electric bill will be yet. There was a broken latch and paper holder. We had just glued back a piece of plastic on the ref. door and secured it with white tape until it dried. (not black electrical tape as she said.) She signed a lease for 5 persons and arrived with more and forfeited her compliance deposit. We take great pride in our condo and hope everyone will have a Wonderful Holiday

chicago
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Madeira Beach 14110 Gulf Blvd - Anyone familiar?

oh wow!!!! you're kidding right? the first time you've ever had a complaint? what about the lady that was staying in your other condo that called complaining about her place being filthy. i met her on the elevator.she showed me her filthy condo and we showed her ours. we ALL felt the same way! why arent there any reveiws available on you website? if that were available im sure youd find plenty ! your website madeirabeachrentalcondos.homestead.com advertises sleeps 8 and that is what I signed in my contract! if you would let your renters control the air condtioning you probably wouldnt have to worry about people leaving windows open. tape on the refrig temporary yeah rightlike the oven your husband told me was like that when he bought the place 2 years ago.

chicago
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Madeira Beach 14110 Gulf Blvd - Anyone familiar?

i almost forgot. i had to take the throw off the couch to wash it!! i dont think it had ever been washed. im sure the stain was already on the couch just like the paper towel holder and latch and pratically everything else in the place!!!!!

chicago
7 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Madeira Beach 14110 Gulf Blvd - Anyone familiar?

returning customers??? why would anyone return to a dirty outdated condo with a kitchen that is not in working condition? or get shocked when they try to plug something in? especially when you could rent one that is next door for even less. you cant rent condos in these conditions !!!!!!!!!!

chicago
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Madeira Beach 14110 Gulf Blvd - Anyone familiar?

you replaced your cleaning service? your husband said it was the BEST CLEANING SERVICE IN TOWN !! i wonder if its the same cleaning service that cleans sinks with knives and puts them back in drawers without washing. or the one that cleans toilets with kitchen sponges and then puts them back to be reused

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
281 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Madeira Beach 14110 Gulf Blvd - Anyone familiar?

OK ... We get it familyguyChicago ... you had an awful experience with this owner.

If you continue with these posts the moderator will likely delete the whole thread and future readers wont know about this condo unit.

Get answers to your questions about Madeira Beach