We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why Lantana and not West Palm Beach, Boca, etc.?

East Coast of...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Why Lantana and not West Palm Beach, Boca, etc.?

Over the years, I have grown to love the little town of Lantana. I have stayed in several areas to the North (West Palm Beach etc.) and all the way to Boca Raton in the South and nowhere have I found the same "local experience" like I have found here. In the evening you can have an inexpensive cocktail on a swinging bench overlooking the beautiful Intercoastal Waterway at the Old Key Lime House built in 1889 (the oldest Waterfront Restaurant in Florida) and during the day you can explore miles of beaches with lots of open spaces to spend some alone time. Bikers and Fishermen....businessmen and backpackers....they all seem to coexist in a melting pot of friendship and tolerance.

I love Lantana!!!

florida
Level Contributor
65 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why Lantana and not West Palm Beach, Boca, etc.?

Thanks

I live in Lantana and feel exactly the same way.

2. Re: Why Lantana and not West Palm Beach, Boca, etc.?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Lantana