We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodations - 2 bedroom

Which Kissimmee hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ambler, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
982 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodations - 2 bedroom

Hi: I'll be in Orlando/Kissimmee for 4 nights in early June for a family golden wedding anniversary. My aunt will travel down separately and wants to stay with me. So, I'm looking for a 2 bedroom suite/condo, preferably with 2 baths, if possible, that won't break the bank. I'd like to keep it under $150/nt. The golden groom suggests we stay in the vicinity of I-4 and Rt 535 for convenience to airport, celebration venue, etc. I'm overwhelmed by the number of lodgings and hope you can help me narrow down my search. Thank you.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
16,758 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodations - 2 bedroom

You could try Floridays, Hilton Vacation Club I-Drive, Blue Heron, Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa - they would all have condo type accommodations with kitchens, etc. and are in that general area.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,794 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodations - 2 bedroom

Near to exit 68 ont he I4 (ie ar rt 535) you will find:

The marriott village which as some 1 or more bedroom suites. Blue Heron, sheraton Vistana and LBV resort and Caribe Royale are all south fo the exit.

North f the exit you will find Staybridge shuoites, Homewood suites and Cypress pinte (where I have styad a number of times). Norht of the exit can br preferable for proximity to DTD and the crossroads area for shopping and dining by foot but either area is great for car drivers.

Ambler, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
982 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodations - 2 bedroom

Thank you both very much. I will research your suggestions.

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodations - 2 bedroom

We stayed in Cane Island, booked through Hotelopia and had a two bedroom with two ensuites. Perfect for our stay It is in KIssimmee just off the Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway.

5. Re: Accommodations - 2 bedroom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 20:17