We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice restaurant advice

Fountain
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nice restaurant advice

We will be traveling to Indian Shores Florida in a couple months for our 20th anniversary. We truly enjoy great food and I would like to visit a wonderful restaurant. I am not concerned about the price. I am not looking for a chain restaurant unless there is one unique to Florida that is amazing. We are coming from Colorado. We enjoy fish and sea food a lot. We also wouldn't mind trying new foods that are unique to the area or that are at least not common in Colorado. Not looking for a steakhouse, and we are willing to travel to surrounding areas near Indian Shores.

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Chicago, Illinois
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice restaurant advice

Salt Rock Grille is in Indian Shores and always has fantastic food with a lovely view. Middle Grounds in Treasure Island is also very nice .Either one is perfect for an anniversary dinner.

Mentioned in this post
Salt Rock Grill
Salt Rock Grill
2,562 Reviews
Indian Shores, FL
2. Re: Nice restaurant advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2013, 05:46
Get answers to your questions about Indian Shores
;