We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Paradise, Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Any Reviews?

Witless Bay, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Sunset Paradise, Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Any Reviews?

Has anyone stayed at or have any information about Sunset Paradise Condos, Indian Rocks Beach, Florida....Any information would be great

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
179 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Paradise, Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Any Reviews?

Just returned from our stay there. Very nice condos on a great location on the beach. You can walk to some very nice restaurants from there too. We had a beachfront ocean view condo. Just note that they aren't all beachfront, there are some that view the parking lot/road.

Miississauga
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset Paradise, Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Any Reviews?

We stayed there March 2011 and absolutely loved it. The pool was really warm and the beach is gorgeous. Units are individually owned I think and we were so happy there we are going again this coming February 2013. We rented a different unit facing the ocean this time. They are a bit pricey but worth it to be on the ocean and have a great pool and hot tub. There was also a communal BBQ which we also used a couple of times. It is a bit away from things so a car is useful but golf is nearby and some good enough restaurants walking distance. I would say more fun for a family with kids younger than mid teens. May not be enough action for older teens but St Pete's Beach is not too far and can be busier if you like action. Bottom line was we loved it there and the condos were nice and roomy and well equipped. Debbie in Mississauga

Monmouth County...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset Paradise, Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Any Reviews?

My family and I have rented a condo for one week for each of the last 4 summers and have already booked for this summer. We love the access to the beach and all surrounding areas and having the convenience of a pool with a barbecue grill to cook out if you want to. The people are always very nice. I would definitely recommend it.

4. Re: Sunset Paradise, Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Any Reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Indian Shores