We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant on the Broadwalk

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
157 posts
61 reviews
Restaurant on the Broadwalk

We are staying on the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk for one night and I'm looking for a restaurant we can walk to. Staying at Carribbean Resort by The Ocean, which I think is on the northern end.

Looking for a casual seafood restaurant. I can't tell by the list of restaurants here which ones are on the broadwalk, and the reviews on some of them are not good, so need help please.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
5,901 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Restaurant on the Broadwalk

I would grab the trolley and head down to Billy's. It's near Hollywood Blvd. and it's delicious. I'm not sure where Caribbean Resort is, but I'm thinking it's not walkable. Hence the trolley...

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Restaurant on the Broadwalk

Are there many restaurants on the Hollywood Boardwalk?

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
5,901 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Restaurant on the Broadwalk

There are a lot of restaurants on the Broadwalk and on A1A. Sardelli's Italian restaurant is on VanBuren between the ocean and the Intracoastal.

Billy's Stone Crab and GG's are both awesome restaurants on A1A. Also, there's LeTub (Oprah's favorite hamburger) and Flicker Light for Chicago-style pizza.

So many choices!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,301 posts
217 reviews
4. Re: Restaurant on the Broadwalk

As Victor has noted above, it's Boardwalk not Broadwalk.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
5,901 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: Restaurant on the Broadwalk

bestcornishcat - it IS BROADWALK, not Boardwalk, as there are no boards. There's a Boardwalk in Atlantic City, but in Hollywood, Florida, it's Broadwalk.

Florida
Level Contributor
701 posts
51 reviews
6. Re: Restaurant on the Broadwalk

No boards on the Broadwalk, but beautiful pavers! (Didn't they do an awesome job with that?) You can find boards on Miami Beach.

Edited: 24 May 2016, 14:10
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
5,901 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: Restaurant on the Broadwalk

I love the Broadwalk - it's one of my favorite places to be!

Florida
Level Contributor
701 posts
51 reviews
8. Re: Restaurant on the Broadwalk

Ditto. It's one-of-a-kind for South Florida, but I also think the Miami Beach Boardwalk that now connects with Lummus Park, South Beach, is pretty awesome, too.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,428 posts
50 reviews
9. Re: Restaurant on the Broadwalk

The go to hang out on the Broadwalk is Mamita's. The food is just ok, drinks are good, margarita is good. Place really gets active at night with live music and people stopping, looking and dancing on the Broadwalk. A lot of locals go to this place as well. People watching is fabulous and you can go day or night in a swim suit and cover up.

Tavern Opa is my favorite restaurant in Hollywood. It's Greek food and casual. It's so popular the police are out front of weekends blocking traffic in and out.

Upscale restaurants Billy's Crab House. Great indoor view of the sunset. It's on the water but the bay or lagoon side (which ever that's called). Also for great steaks and drinks is GG's. It's next door to Tavern Opa and also has outdoor seating on the water( not beach but water).

Have a great time!!!!

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
5,901 posts
18 reviews
10. Re: Restaurant on the Broadwalk

Taverna Opa is a fun place to go. Both Billy's Stone Crab and GG's are on the Intracoastal so you can watch the yachts go by...

Another place to try is Sardelli's Italian Restaurant. It's on Van Buren Street between the ocean and Intracoastal. It looks like an apartment building but it's really three floors of dining!

Get answers to your questions about Hollywood