We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

NEPEAN
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

We are going on a cruise in April that leaves from the Port of Miami. We will be flying into and out of Fort Lauderdale as the prices were a lot cheaper. I have been doing research into transportation down to the POM from our hotel and have narrowed it down to 3 providers: SAS Transport Service, MJS Transportation, and QLS Transportation. Does anyone have experience with these providers and of the three, which one would you recommend?

Thanks!!!

99 replies to this topic
Spokane WA
Level Contributor
91 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

We just got back this Sunday. We used MJS and we were very pleased. He called us before both pickups and eveything went perfectly. They have a great special going online too.

greenwich, ct
Level Contributor
238 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

Website???

Spokane WA
Level Contributor
91 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

http://www.gomjstrans.com/MJS_Trans/Home.html

Indiana
Level Contributor
4 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

MJS Transportation is the best. Great rates and great communication. Driver called to make sure we were ready for pick up to go to the POM and called again for our return trip. Great narration of Miami both coming and going. I highly recommend MJS.

Level Contributor
2 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

I just used Larry's limos for my round trip transfer service between FLL and Miami Port, they're excellent. Great price, quality and communications. Not one little hiccup. I'll only use them for my travel clients from here on out.

Edited: 18 December 2013, 14:59
Save Reply
6. Re: Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

What is the cost of a shuttle bus from ft lauderdale airpprt to the port of miami? I am Goin on a carnival Cruise ship to Bahamas tomorrow and I have no way to the port

Spokane WA
Level Contributor
91 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

Per their website:

Introductory Offer $13 Per Person *

Groups of 5 or more $11 Per person *

* 2 pass. min.,

*between 7AM and 4PM

*offer good on trips before 12/31/14

Derby, Kansas
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

SAS was great!

Webster, New York
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

Does the shared shuttle van provide transport between Ft Lauderdale airport and Miam airport. What is the 1-way cost for 2 people shared with other riders?

Spring Hill...
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami

I was extremely pleased with MJS Transportation (no experience with the others); we were barely wheels down at Fort Lauderdale (9/20/14) with the phone just turned on when Jeremy called to check our status. He called about every 15-minute as we waited for luggage. And when we returned from our cruise (9/27/14) once we cleared Customs we checked in and they were there in the time frame we were advised prior to leaving for the cruise. Top Marks to Jeremy and all the folks at MJS Transportation real professionals at an incredible price.

Reply to: Shuttle Provider - Fort Lauderdale to Port of Miami
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted