We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay? For family celebrating 30th wedding annivers

Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Where to stay? For family celebrating 30th wedding annivers

Help! Need 2 Bedroom with at least sofabed for immediate family celebrating. Want romantic beachfront with activities.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
16,096 posts
268 reviews
1. Re: Where to stay? For family celebrating 30th wedding annivers

When ? Budget ?

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
8,411 posts
88 reviews
2. Re: Where to stay? For family celebrating 30th wedding annivers

Perhaps Lago Mar or Hilton Beach Resort.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
41,314 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Where to stay? For family celebrating 30th wedding annivers

I'd add Marriott Harbor Beach Resort to the list- but I have to say that hotels that have all sorts of activities like these three do are often too busy and bustling to be " romantic" it's an odd combo in my thinking. There is a small very understated but elegant 'inn" here called the Pillars. It is not on the beach- it is on an inland waterway , but the privacy and service make it very romantic- maybe a one night stay for the anniversary couple would be a lovely gift and would give them some romantic privacy..

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
41,314 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Where to stay? For family celebrating 30th wedding annivers

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34…

5. Re: Where to stay? For family celebrating 30th wedding annivers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2018, 05:18