We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wireless internet access?

Baltimore, Maryland
1 post
Save Topic
wireless internet access?

Hi, I am planning on spending a month in Flagler - mid-Sept. to mid-Oct. I work from home and need internet access. The home I am staying in does not have internet. What are my options. Would I be able to pay for a month's use of internet? thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,910 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: wireless internet access?

All McDonalds have free access - other fast food places may also provide access. And many hotels also have free access so just look for one and sit in the lobby.

If you're lucky you may be able to pick up a free signal from the house you're in.

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
689 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wireless internet access?

Starbucks, IHOP, Burger King, Dunkin' Donuts, etc. all have free Wifi access.

You may need to travel to a larger destination, such as Palm Coast to the north, or Ormond Beach to the south, to find more choices.

Edited: 02 September 2013, 19:55
ontario
Level Contributor
16 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wireless internet access?

The Palm Coast Libraries have internet I believe www.flaglercounty.org/index.aspx?NID=112

Annapolis
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wireless internet access?

We have had a great experience with the Flaglar Library. They are 4 blocks south of Main Street, and are very helpful. They are a semi rivate operation, but they are very reasonable and want to help.

Reply to: wireless internet access?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Flagler Beach
Recent Conversations