We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A two bedroom condo for two couples...end of April?

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ON, Canada
Level Contributor
12,906 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
A two bedroom condo for two couples...end of April?

Looking for recommendations for a condo building, complex or actual unit for two couples (mid-20's), first visit to Destin - last week of April:

- Two master bedrooms

- Nice beach area

- Good views of the beach/ocean

- Activities: tennis, fitness room, nice pool

- Nicely decorated, updated, clean

- $250/night price range

I've looked through threads & recommendations here on TA, and Silver Shells stands out. Any other recommendations?

thank you,

Susan

Louisville
Level Contributor
844 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A two bedroom condo for two couples...end of April?

If you like the looks and price of Silver Shells, then you should go for it. It usually gets very high marks by most folks on this forum. Apparently a very nice place.

Check out Inn at Crystal Beach for another nice option.

Roswell, Georgia
Level Contributor
711 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: A two bedroom condo for two couples...end of April?

Westwinds in Sandestin is nice. It has a great pool area and work out room. You have all of the amenities of Sandestin and you can take the tram to The Village.

3. Re: A two bedroom condo for two couples...end of April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 December 2009, 21:05
ON, Canada
Level Contributor
12,906 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A two bedroom condo for two couples...end of April?

Thank you, yes...the price is high. Bookings seem quite light on this property ... I guess not too many people want to spend that much. It does look lovely though.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,444 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A two bedroom condo for two couples...end of April?

I didn't see the message that got removed but I bet I can guess which condo it was.

Take a look at Crystal Dunes, Emerald Dunes and Inn at Crystal Beach. Those places are all nice and

in a great location.

The Woodlands, Texas
Level Contributor
119 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A two bedroom condo for two couples...end of April?

Amalfi has two pools, tennis and walk across street to beach. My friends own a place there and I have stayed there before...very nice, good location. Book it through vrbo.com....always offer less then what they ask, you should be able to get a great deal.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
935 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: A two bedroom condo for two couples...end of April?

We got to Silver Shells each year. I would recommend you rent from an owner. We use vrbo.com

8. Re: A two bedroom condo for two couples...end of April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2010, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Destin