We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banana boat rides

West Salem, WI
Level Contributor
87 posts
38 reviews
Banana boat rides

We are spending a couple days in Cocoa Beach before we head out on a cruise. One thing we really want to do is go on a banana boat ride in the ocean. Is there a place we can go to do this?

Apalachicola...
Level Contributor
3,509 posts
119 reviews
1. Re: Banana boat rides

Having grown up there I must say that I never saw that type of activity. Most of what is available are Eco tours on the river. Be advised that there was a major algae bloom that resulted in a massive fish kill. I imagine that all the dead marine life has been cleaned up by now so you could check it out if interested. Why not call Ron Jons or the Pier and inquire about banana boat rides?

321-783-7549

321-799-8888

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cocoa Beach
Level Contributor
2,669 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Banana boat rides

There are places to rent jet skis, but I've not seen the similar banana boats in Cocoa Beach.

For a slower ride, there are several offerings on both the Banana and Indian River lagoons. These are on pontoon boats, a paddle wheeler, etc.

Edited: 20 May 2016, 20:36
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
17,611 posts
112 reviews
3. Re: Banana boat rides

Altho mostly a Bahama's thing I did see the Gulf coast areas such as Clearwater Beach have them. Too far for a day trip from Cocoa Beach. I'm afraid that jet skis will be about the closest you will get in this area.

4. Re: Banana boat rides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2017, 05:17