We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rehearsal dinner in January

ARKANSAS
Level Contributor
92 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Rehearsal dinner in January

My son is getting married on Cocoa Beach in January. I'm trying to gather some suggestions for the rehearsal dinner location. I searched, but the posts were a few years old, so I thought I'd ask again. It's a smaller wedding party. Should be 25 or less people, even with family members included. I'm not familiar with the area at all.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Cocoa Beach
Level Contributor
2,656 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rehearsal dinner in January

I'd look at Milliken's Reef at the port, Brano's Italian on Atlantic Avenue, Florida's Fresh Seafood, Cafe Margaux or Black Tulip in Cocoa Village, some of the larger hotels like the Hilton, Radisson, Sheraton or Doubletree, or the Mango Tree. The Mango Tree is very nice, and less casual. Down in Melbourne, look at the Chart House. Some of these places would use a portion of the dining room, others would have a separate room.

Edited: 14 May 2016, 02:24
ARKANSAS
Level Contributor
92 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rehearsal dinner in January

Thank you so much!! I'll check them out.

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
592 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rehearsal dinner in January

The Cafe at the Green Turtle Market is also available for private parties at night & you would not have to share it with anyone.

http://greenturtlemarket.com/cafe/

4. Re: Rehearsal dinner in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2017, 05:17