We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet Skiing in Cape Coral

Rockford, Illinois
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Jet Skiing in Cape Coral

My husband and I are staying in Cape Coral in January staying at a home on a canal. We are bringing a jet ski. I am wondering if there are many places to go with it. I know the canals are no wake and may take a while to navigate thru but wondering if there are islands we can get to or bars or restaurants we can access with it or would we be better off trailering it to a landing? Can we pull the jet ski up to any islands or sandbars to do some shelling? Any info would be appreciated.

1 reply
Sunderland
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jet Skiing in Cape Coral

Hi, We stayed in Cape Coral last year for the first time and had a boat for a week with our villa, so this means I am by no means an expert. I would say that depending upon where you are staying you would be better taking it by trailer to somewhere like the beach area which will have a landing. It took us around 40 minutes to get through the canals to open water, which we enjoyed looking at the houses etc. but did become a drag after a few trips. Once out into open water there are plenty of places to visit from small uninhabited islands not far away to the likes of Pine island and Sanibel. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Reply to: Jet Skiing in Cape Coral
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cape Coral