We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween

Toledo ohio
Level Contributor
19 posts
34 reviews
Halloween

We are going to be visiting my parents in October over Halloween. My son is not happy about it we normally go all out. I need to know a good area with lots of houses to trick or treat at please!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
50,030 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Halloween

I live north of there near Englewood.

If there are permanent residents, there will be trick or treating.

You can tell which houses will do so by if they are decorated or not- sometimes it is just a carved pumpkin, but usually many go all out. You can suss this in the days running up to the 31st when driving round the neighborhood.

You can even buy a pumpkin carve it, light it and give out candy yourself.

Another indicator is if the porch light is on (candy being given out) or off (they dont do it, no one is there, or they ran out of candy).

Young children come early, older ones later.

2. Re: Halloween

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2018, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Cape Coral
Recent Conversations