We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prepurchase Lift Tickets?

Toronto
Level Contributor
132 posts
35 reviews
Prepurchase Lift Tickets?

Coming to Snowmass/Aspen Dec. 20-25 .Family with 2 kids 2 Adults.Should we prepurchase lift tickets?If so, are all companies the same price.It seems like there is some savings, but what if you or your kids decide to take a day off?Are they refundable?

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
1. Re: Prepurchase Lift Tickets?

not sure who else sells lift tix for Aspen except Aspen Ski Co. Info at

http://store.aspensnowmass.com/

Purchase 7 days in advance and save 10%. Also, you could get a break by doing a package deal with your lodging but I presume you've already secured accommodations.

I believe if you buy a 5 day pass and don't use a day you can get a refund. You can always call 1-800-525-6200 to find out.

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Prepurchase Lift Tickets?

I would always recommend prepurchasing, it's much less expensive than at the window and day by day. Yes, you can take days off as the tickets are are good out of 10 days. If you have still bought too many, you can put it into an account for other Aspen/Snowmass products such as ski school or applying toward rental equipment, or even holding onto for credit the next year. There are very good prices when booking a package through one of your Canadian based travel companies such as Merit or Voyages Gendron. Skican is very good as well, but they sell full week packages and it appears you are just doing 5 days.

3. Re: Prepurchase Lift Tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2011, 06:40
Get answers to your questions about Snowmass Village