We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

Gold Coast
4 posts
1 review
luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

Looking at skiing in January for 2 weeks - have read so many reviews am cybered out - What Im looking for is 1 bedroom fully contained condo with washer/dryer fireplace etc and the complex to have a restaurant/bar. Last time we were in Colorado we went to Telluride and stayed in this fabulous place called The Inn at Lost Creek - we had 1 bedroom self contained condo with the works - ski valet - restaurant/bar - balcony overlooking the mountain - gondola out our door step - so I guess Im trying to find the equivalent - I would love to go back to Telluride but as I come from the land down under I want to experience many other places - can anyone help with any suggestions. cybered out from oz

Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,534 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

How about the Viceroy?

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
2. Re: luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/snowmass/

and use http://www.stayaspensnowmass.com/

Gold Coast
4 posts
1 review
3. Re: luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

thanks for that I have looked at the Viceroy and it does look lovely - please forgive my ignorance but these web sites get a tad confusing - does snowmass have a village and mountain or is it one of the same.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
4. Re: luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

Village and mountain are together (see pics below). Snowmass has a newly built "village" area at the base of ski area with shops, eats, etc. including Viceroy. Area has all you need for ski weeks. Aspen, the city, is about 15-20 minutes by shuttle from Snowmass. Upscale town with shopping and an abundance of excellent restaurants.

ultimatetaxi.com/pictures_of/snowmass_colora…

www.ski.com/resorts/trailmaps/tm_snowmass.jpg

aspensnowmass.com/onmountain/…

Also check my profile contributions for a pic of Tree House area at base.

Gold Coast
4 posts
1 review
5. Re: luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

thank you so much for your response it was very helpful in determining where to stay in Snowmass - we are both looking forward to our trip.

6. Re: luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Snowmass Village