We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

Gold Coast
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

Looking at skiing in January for 2 weeks - have read so many reviews am cybered out - What Im looking for is 1 bedroom fully contained condo with washer/dryer fireplace etc and the complex to have a restaurant/bar. Last time we were in Colorado we went to Telluride and stayed in this fabulous place called The Inn at Lost Creek - we had 1 bedroom self contained condo with the works - ski valet - restaurant/bar - balcony overlooking the mountain - gondola out our door step - so I guess Im trying to find the equivalent - I would love to go back to Telluride but as I come from the land down under I want to experience many other places - can anyone help with any suggestions. cybered out from oz

Mentioned in this post
Colorado
Colorado
United States
The Inn at Lost Creek
The Inn at Lost Creek
1,064 Reviews
Mountain Village, CO
Fuel
€, American, Cafe, Fast food
IL Poggio
€€ - €€€, Italian
The Stew Pot
€€ - €€€, American, Soups
Vail, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Vail
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

How about the Viceroy?

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/snowmass/

and use http://www.stayaspensnowmass.com/

Gold Coast
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

thanks for that I have looked at the Viceroy and it does look lovely - please forgive my ignorance but these web sites get a tad confusing - does snowmass have a village and mountain or is it one of the same.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

Village and mountain are together (see pics below). Snowmass has a newly built "village" area at the base of ski area with shops, eats, etc. including Viceroy. Area has all you need for ski weeks. Aspen, the city, is about 15-20 minutes by shuttle from Snowmass. Upscale town with shopping and an abundance of excellent restaurants.

ultimatetaxi.com/pictures_of/snowmass_colora…

www.ski.com/resorts/trailmaps/tm_snowmass.jpg

aspensnowmass.com/onmountain/…

Also check my profile contributions for a pic of Tree House area at base.

Gold Coast
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

thank you so much for your response it was very helpful in determining where to stay in Snowmass - we are both looking forward to our trip.

6. Re: luxury ski in ski out condo aspen/snowmass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Snowmass Village