We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot Springs?

Which Pagosa Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kailua-Kona
Level Contributor
16 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Hot Springs?

We'll also be in Pagosa Springs in June, but I heard I shouldn't miss the hot springs. Does anybody know about these?

Lubbock, Texas
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot Springs?

go to PagosaHotSprings.com to find out about the hot springs

Grand Junction, CO
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hot Springs?

I live in Grand Junction and I've been to Pagosa Springs several times. There are a couple of hotels touting hot springs pools.

The Spa is a low end motel with a decent size rectangular pool of warm natural springs water and a miniscule hot tub of very hot springs water. I'd skip the place if I were you.

The Springs is the place to go. Last year I visited their hot springs but did not stay there. The hot springs pools are amazing. There is one huge pool which is not meant for guests, but it definitely adds to the ambience. There are 18 small tubs with varying temperatures of spring water. Each one has the temperature clearly stated. The smallest will hold a half dozen people and the largest will easily hold a dozen or more. Best of all the pools are situated directly on the San Juan River which flows through town. Even if you don't stay at the Springs, I highly recommend you visit their pools.

pagosa springs...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hot Springs?

Agree with above poster but wanted to add - they've now added a larger 'swimming pool' with a max. depth of maybe 3 1/2 feet for kids with a jacuzzi up top. They play movies, outside, Fridays/Saturdays at night so that parents can enjoy the hot springs while the kids soak in the pool. It's mineral water too but with some chlorine. Nice and warm.

I recommend the Hot Springs over The Spa for more choices. But, remember, you don't have to stay at the hotel to get in to the springs. It's pricey for some.

It's more fun when it's snowing outside and you're in a tub :)

Get answers to your questions about Pagosa Springs