We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rodeo question

Chesterfield, Mich.
Level Contributor
5,058 posts
14 reviews
34 helpful votes
Rodeo question
Save

I am aware that the Evergreen Rodeo took place over Fathers Day weekend. My sister, who lives near Evergreen, had planned on going to the Rodeo with her husband and son. Well, they didn't end up going. She told me it was because there is a fee to get in and then a fee for each event. What?? I went to the Rodeo website and could only find a General Admission fee. I didn't see fees for each rodeo event. I've been to rodeos and have never paid for each event. What is she talking about? Thanks in advance.

4 replies to this topic
Colorado
Level Contributor
14,863 posts
11 reviews
23 helpful votes
1. Re: Rodeo question
Save

I doubt that anyone here can answer your questions. Contact the rodeo organizers.

Chesterfield, Mich.
Level Contributor
5,058 posts
14 reviews
34 helpful votes
2. Re: Rodeo question
Save

I'm surprised. No one on the Evergreen forum, or nearby Evergreen, has ever been to the Evergreen Rodeo? The Rodeo must not be a very popular, or well known event?

Colorado
Level Contributor
14,863 posts
11 reviews
23 helpful votes
3. Re: Rodeo question
Save

I've lived in CO for 33 years and didn't know they had a rodeo.

And as you can see, there are very few posts on the Evergreen forum.

Chesterfield, Mich.
Level Contributor
5,058 posts
14 reviews
34 helpful votes
4. Re: Rodeo question
Save

OK. Thanks for your reply.

Reply to: Rodeo question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Evergreen
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.