We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Had a Terrific Lunch at One World Cafe

evergreen, colorado
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
15 reviews
37 helpful votes
Had a Terrific Lunch at One World Cafe
Save

I've heard for awhile that One World Cafe has great food and yesterday I finally got around to eating there. It's on the 2nd story above main st so it's fun to watch the activities on main street while waiting to eat. The salads are huge and fresh, as are the sandwiches. My curried chicken salad sandwich was delicious! My friend had this huge salad with strawberries and brie cheese and loved it. If anyone is looking for an inexpensive, delicious meal in the heart of Evergreen with a really nice, laid back atmosphere, I recommend this place.

Creekside Cellars Winery and Cafe
€€ - €€€, Healthy, Wine Bar
Lariat Lodge Brewing Co.
€€ - €€€, American, Brew Pub, Bar
Beau Jo's Evergreen
€€ - €€€, Italian, Pizza, American
Colorado
Level Contributor
14,874 posts
11 reviews
23 helpful votes
1. Re: Had a Terrific Lunch at One World Cafe
Save

Will have to try it next time we're in Evergreen! The food sounds delicious.

Were you in town for the parade for the soliders? Saw it on the news. What a cool thing to do! Very heartwarming.

evergreen, colorado
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
15 reviews
37 helpful votes
2. Re: Had a Terrific Lunch at One World Cafe
Save

Darn, I missed it! I'll make sure to see it next year!

FYI, One World Cafe also has some nice vegetarian selections. =)

3. Re: Had a Terrific Lunch at One World Cafe

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

Tripadvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2007, 11:38
4. Re: Had a Terrific Lunch at One World Cafe

Tripadvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

evergreen, colorado
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
15 reviews
37 helpful votes
5. Re: Had a Terrific Lunch at One World Cafe
Save

That's NOT true!

6. Re: Had a Terrific Lunch at One World Cafe

7. Re: Had a Terrific Lunch at One World Cafe

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Evergreen
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.