We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evergreen stay in March

Pineland, Florida
Level Contributor
63 posts
65 reviews
33 helpful votes
Evergreen stay in March
Save

Just thinking about staying in Evergreen for a couple of nights in March with some friends. Heading there from Golden. It is worth checking out this time of year? Love the outdoors and walkable areas with restaurants.

3 replies to this topic
Colorado
Level Contributor
17,460 posts
65 reviews
63 helpful votes
1. Re: Evergreen stay in March
Save

Evergreen and Golden are only miles apart. I'd head further west to Frisco Colorado.

Colorado, USA
Level Contributor
656 posts
2. Re: Evergreen stay in March
Save

As alli said, Golden and Evergreen are very close. You can easily visit Evergreen in an afternoon while staying in Golden. They are quite different though with Evergreen being much smaller and feeling like a mountain town. March in ski country (Frisco included) will likely be much busier and still feel like Winter much more so than Golden or Evergreen. It really depends on what you want.

Colorado
Level Contributor
17,460 posts
65 reviews
63 helpful votes
3. Re: Evergreen stay in March
Save

Yeah, if you're hoping for warmer weather then I'd look at Boulder. The Saint Julien or The Boulderado or the University Inn. If you want mountains then I'd still go with Frisco. Hotel Frisco or the Frisco Lodge.

Reply to: Evergreen stay in March
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Evergreen
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.