We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking to mall from Omni

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
10 reviews
Walking to mall from Omni

I have stayed at the Renaissance in the fall and walked to shopping. We have reservations for the Omni next week. Can one walk to shopping from the Omni in winter?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
958 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Walking to mall from Omni

Kind of depends on the weather. It doesn't look to be that far, but if the wind is blowing.....and recently the wind up there has been horrible.

I wouldn't be surprised if the hotel had shuttles that could take you to the mall. You might want to check.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
240 posts
1 review
2. Re: Walking to mall from Omni

You can walk to Flatiron Crossing Mall. There is the ZIP Shuttle that runs around the mall that's free (and rarely used) that may save you some walking if you can find a good pickup/dropoff spot, but it won't go to/from the hotel. You could maybe ask the desk if they don't have a shuttle where to pick it up if it would be helpful.

I agree on the weather. We're getting about 5" of snow today, but then it should be 50 on Sunday. So it may be okay for the first part of the week, depending on when the next front comes through.

http://www.flatironcrossing.com/

3. Re: Walking to mall from Omni

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Broomfield
Recent Conversations