We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clueless newbie

3 posts
Save Topic
clueless newbie

I haven't been on a ski trip in ten years, so please bear with me on what will seem like a stupid question. I Baught my lift tickets thru the Breck website, do I just pick them up at a ticket window when I get there?? All I have is a confirmation number, which makes me a little nervous about what I'm supposed to do. Thanks.

Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,252 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: clueless newbie

I would go back to the website and see if there is a contact # or e-mail address and contact to ask.

Matt

Breckenridge...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: clueless newbie

Usually when you order lift tickets through breckenridge.com the order has to be placed at least two weeks in advance of your trip. I'm guessing that is the case here as they won't even let you order within two weeks of the start date. The reason for this is that they mail the lift tickets to you prior to when you leave for vacation. So keep an eye on your mailbox!

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: clueless newbie

Thank you, will definitely be keeping an eye on the mailbox.

breck
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: clueless newbie

If the tickets are not mailed to you then go to the ticket office, not the ticket window (bottom of the gondola is the best office as the staff are so much more helpful). You will need ID and the credit card you used for the purchase and the confirmation number. Getting your tickets will not be a problem just allow a little extra time, if you arrive before the office closes then go the afternoon you arrive to avoid the lines in the morning.

5. Re: clueless newbie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2013, 10:38
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge
Recent Conversations