We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need dining and packing help

Paducah, KY
Level Contributor
37 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Need dining and packing help

We will be staying in Vacaville 9/22 - 9/24 before heading north to Eureka and then back to Santa Rosa. I have found many suggestions for the latter part of our trip but didn't seem to find much in the Vacaville area. Any suggestions for things to do or places to eat in that vicinity? Also, I am not good at packing light, so based on September weather, what will I need?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
16 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need dining and packing help

Vacaville is warm in September; go to weather.com and you can learn more. There is a wonderful downtown area with more than a few restaurants to chose from; the whole area is going through an ongoing renovation. If you call the Downtown Vacaville Business Association (if directory assistance can't help you, City Hall can) they can steer you to a choice of very nice hotels. I stayed at a brand new place there about 3 years ago when I was there for a conference (California Downtown Association) which is why I know so much about it.

Paducah, KY
Level Contributor
37 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need dining and packing help

Thanks. We are staying at the Courtyard. Did you have any favorite restaurants or activities?

Vacaville...
Level Contributor
676 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need dining and packing help

How was your trip, was the Courtyard nice?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,824 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need dining and packing help

was also wondering how the trip was????? Still miss living in Vacaville! Great place to live as well as visit!

5. Re: Need dining and packing help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Vacaville