We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody out there from Pittsburgh PA living in Vacaville?

Vacaville...
Level Contributor
676 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Anybody out there from Pittsburgh PA living in Vacaville?

Looking to find people who know what we know about the Burgh. Don't you miss Italian bread out here? Hoagies? Smoking in bars? Being able to walk to the local bar for a few?

Bands playing all over? We miss it too! Let me know...

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,825 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody out there from Pittsburgh PA living in Vacaville?

As a Lodian who used to live in Vacaville-I just wanted to say "I miss V.V."! It's a great little town! Try Murillos (the old one) for good Mexican! VacaValley Veterinarian owner is Penn State Grad! Great guy! Knows everyone and everything in the area! Tell him Kay said HI! if you stop in (on Alamo Dr.)

Vacaville...
Level Contributor
676 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody out there from Pittsburgh PA living in Vacaville?

Thanks Kay, when I get over there I will be sure to pass your message along. Vacaville has many nice qualities, its true. But if you came from where I came from (Pittsburgh PA) you'd wonder why you can't get a loaf of Italian bread to save your life out here, or be able to take a bus home at night after drinking at the bar. P.S. buses run until midnight in the burgh.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,825 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anybody out there from Pittsburgh PA living in Vacaville?

I was lucky-lived close enough to walk home! Actually did a couple of times! Warren, my veterinarian would definitely know where to get the best bread, and just about anything else. He is a world traveler and a great fellow. Vacaville definitely beats Lodi for places to go and things to do! Merchant and Main Grill and Bar used to be fun....don't know what it's like now.

Vacaville...
Level Contributor
676 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anybody out there from Pittsburgh PA living in Vacaville?

It's been 4 years and still nobody...?

5. Re: Anybody out there from Pittsburgh PA living in Vacaville?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 15:20
Get answers to your questions about Vacaville