We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexican food

vacaville ca
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Mexican food

I noticed that you have a couple of mexican restaurants on your dining list , but you left out one of the best ones in town ,los reyes family mexican restaurant, it was voted 1st runner up for best mexican restaurant in vacaville, ca. murillo's was firt place. los reyes mexican restaurant is truly a family place the food is the best in my all the meat is cooked over an open wood fire.

If this is not the right place for this comment please let me know of the right place.

Vacaville...
Level Contributor
676 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mexican food

sfarfan-

Glad to see someone posting to the forum for Vacaville. With all the new restaurants popping up here more reviews would be a welcomed change.

Thanks for the tip on Los Reyes restaurant, what's really good on their menu? I haven't tried any mexican food here yet, I'm originally from the East Coast, not much in the way of Mexican food over there...

As far as posting, on the left side of the Vacaville page is the "search" window, type in "reviews", it'll let you post your review of whatever you want there.

Happy typing....

Mentioned in this post
Vacaville
Vacaville
California
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,750 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mexican food

Love Murillos! I always thought the original one was the best!

3. Re: Mexican food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Vacaville