We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From San Francisco to Vacaville for Shopping, hate to drive!

Mendota, Illinois
6 posts
Save Topic
From San Francisco to Vacaville for Shopping, hate to drive!

hello everyone !,

I gonna be in SFO for very few days, and I would love to visit the vacaville outlets. I´m looking for a shuttle service a bit faster than taking the greyhound that take 2 hours.

Can anyone suggest me if there is such a thing or I will have to go to vacaville only by bus ( I do not want to rent a car ),

Best regards for all from Mendoza, Argentina,

Mariano.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
32,733 posts
6,411 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From San Francisco to Vacaville for Shopping, hate to drive!

You can take the ferry to Vallejo then bus.

More info. on this web site.

http://www.vallejotransit.com/routes.html

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
14 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From San Francisco to Vacaville for Shopping, hate to drive!

Hi Mariano:

I do not know of any shuttle bus that takes you to the vacaville outlets....I am trying to think of the easiest way for you to get there without renting a car...I guess it is greyhound....You know the outlets stores that are in Gilroy which is also close to SFO is really nice for outlet shopping. Maybe it would be easier for you to get to those. Were you planning on staying overnight at the outlets? Hope this helps.....

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
14 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From San Francisco to Vacaville for Shopping, hate to drive!

Mariano:

I didn't think of that, good idea ferry then a bus to vacaville..that would be fun....

4. Re: From San Francisco to Vacaville for Shopping, hate to drive!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Vacaville