We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best restaurants for dinner, lunch, brunch - & art pottery?

California
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
best restaurants for dinner, lunch, brunch - & art pottery?

We have some restaurants in mind for a three day weekend a week after Memorial Day. I'd love your comments about which you would select.

Two dinners, two lunches, one lunch or brunch:

Our top choices are Willi's Wine Bar and Stark's Steakhouse - better for lunch or dinner?

If we wanted a French dinner, should we select Bistro 29 or La Gare?

Also looking at Rosso, Flavor, Riviera, Monti's, Jack&Tony's for lunch or brunch...

We're considering visiting the new Barlow in Sebastopol - is it worth the time or still needing tenants?

If we're looking for art pottery or pottery studios, any suggestions for Santa Rosa itself?

Thanks very much!

Level Contributor
39,284 posts
1,019 reviews
1. Re: best restaurants for dinner, lunch, brunch - & art pottery?

Willis's for lunch! We love John Ash for dinner @ The Vintner's Inn. :)

California
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: best restaurants for dinner, lunch, brunch - & art pottery?

Thank you, syrahgirl!

Suggestions from anyone else?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
228 posts
132 reviews
3. Re: best restaurants for dinner, lunch, brunch - & art pottery?

The lack of response may indicate that Santa Rosa is really not a culinary destination. Please report back to prove me wrong.

The only place that I would recommend -- and perhaps I shouldn't since there is always a line already -- is Jeffrey's Cafe for amazing brunch. Delicious, fresh ingredients; classics with a twist; generous portions; friendly service. For dinner, consider heading up to Healdsburg or down to Sonoma.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
709 posts
120 reviews
4. Re: best restaurants for dinner, lunch, brunch - & art pottery?

Hello. Just saw this post; hope I'm not too late to help.

We enjoy eating in Santa Rosa for dinner, and our favorites are Jack and Tony's and Flavor. Jackson's runs a very close second.

Though not right in town, Zazu may also interest you.

I'm not sure if they are open for lunch, but Sweet T's would be a delicious lunch if available. Their pulled pork is delicious.

California
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: best restaurants for dinner, lunch, brunch - & art pottery?

Thanks for the additional suggestions. To sfyan, I'll try to prove you wrong:) We've checked out most of Sonoma, and I agree that they have very good restaurants. Amy e, we've eaten at Zazu the last visit and loved it, but want to try something new. Sweet T's sounds great!

On the road tomorrow - thanks again.

6. Re: best restaurants for dinner, lunch, brunch - & art pottery?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Santa Rosa