We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are They?

Muskogee, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
91 posts
128 reviews
Where are They?

My son and his fiancé are in the Sonoma area, this weekend, looking at wedding venues. She is leaning toward Paradise Ridge Winery in Santa Rosa. Says there is a Hilton," down the hill." There will be over a hundred people, coming out fom Oklahoma. Can anyone tell me other convenient and comirtable options for lodgings? If I am looking for a VRBO house, ,what area close to venue, do I want to be? Any " night before" suggestions for the rehearsal dinner? Thank you, once again, trip adviser experts.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
706 posts
117 reviews
1. Re: Where are They?

Paradise Ridge would be a lovely place for a wedding. Its a great option.

The Hilton is literally just down the hill, and its a rather large one that caters to the business folks that frequent the business park thats virtually adjacent. Its by far the closest place to that option.

Look at the PR website and see, but I have in my mind that they used to have a section for those planning a wedding and some of your questions could be answered there. If they are still looking tomorrow, you might also suggest something in the lower county,, like Viansa

Level Contributor
39,085 posts
1,014 reviews
2. Re: Where are They?

Paradise Ridge is a beautiful winery . John Ash @ The Vintner's Inn would be a lovely rehearsal dinner venue. Have fun! :).

3. Re: Where are They?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Santa Rosa