We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

san Luis Obispo

birmingham uk
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
san Luis Obispo

looking for 2 rooms budget Hotel/motel in the area of SLO for Sun Oct 30, can anyone help

Thanks Rovi

Budget hotels in San Luis Obispo
Sunbeam Motel
Sunbeam Motel
#22 of 32 hotels in San Luis Obispo
Avenue Inn Downtown San Luis Obispo
Avenue Inn Downtown San Luis Obispo
#7 of 32 hotels in San Luis Obispo
Motel 6 San Luis Obispo South
Motel 6 San Luis Obispo South
#24 of 32 hotels in San Luis Obispo
Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,851 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: san Luis Obispo

Try Travelodge at 1825 Monterey St. It's fine if your main requirement is a good, basic, inexpensive place to stay the nite. The location is convenient--you'll be able to walk to restaurants and shops, and I can't think of a better price deal in San Luis than you get at the Travelodge. No amenities, but it's a good value.

Mentioned in this post
Monterey
Monterey
Monterey County, CA
LA/OC
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: san Luis Obispo

Chances are you'll be staying somewhere on Monterey St. (right off the 101 Frwy over pass just south of the grade.

Days Inn > $ 59.

Econo Lodge > $ 45.

Peach Tree Inn > $ 46.

Sands Suites & Motel > $ 69.

SAn Luis Obispo Travelodge > $ 59.

Mentioned in this post
Monterey
Monterey
Monterey County, CA
Peach Tree Inn
Peach Tree Inn
583 Reviews
San Luis Obispo, CA
San Luis Obispo
San Luis Obispo
San Luis Obispo County, CA
Just_Wondering_SLO
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: san Luis Obispo

Motel 6 North #138, get rates $45.99 the kids and i enjoyed our stay there. stay, comfortable rooms.

Oakland, California
Destination Expert
for Big Sur
Level Contributor
3,680 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: san Luis Obispo

I've stayed at that Motel 6 when I was short on cash, and it's like the rest of the chain: clean, properly maintained, but very basic (fluorescent lighting, minimal furniture). For less than $50/night it's a good value.

The good thing is that the SLO area is gorgeous and there's plenty to do, so you won't spend much time in your room except sleeping. Suggested nearby sights: walk along tree-lined Higuera Street in downtown SLO (take the Marsh exit from Hwy 101), visit Avila Beach pier, which extends about 1000 feet into San Luis Obispo Bay (exit on Avila Beach Drive from 101, all the way to the coast).

Mentioned in this post
Avila Beach
Avila Beach
San Luis Obispo
San Luis Obispo
St Austell, United...
Level Contributor
475 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: san Luis Obispo

We stayed at Courtyard by Marriott earlier this month - I would recommend it.

6. Re: san Luis Obispo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 03:16