We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking structure near Villagefest

Orange County...
2 posts
Parking structure near Villagefest

I was in Palm Springs last year and went to Villagefest with some friends that live there. We parked in a parking structure about a block 'er two from the main street and was wondering if anyone knows the name of the structure or could give me directions. I don't really want to contact the friends because we will only be there one night and as much as I like them I'd really rather walk the Villagefest by my self ... I know ... sounds rude but when I was with them all they wanted to to was talk and I didn't get much of a change to shop or enjoy the music and food.

3 replies to this topic
Joshua Tree...
Destination Expert
for Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
1,306 posts
205 reviews
1. Re: Parking structure near Villagefest

There is plenty of parking in the VillageFest area. Probably you are thinking of the the downtown parking garage at 235 S Indian Canyon Dr, Palm Springs or they might have parked a little north of that at the parking garage at 261 N Indian Canyon Dr, Palm Springs. Village Fest is a short block west on S. Palm Canyon Dr. from both parking garages. You can also park anywhere behind Kaiser Grille Restaurant (on S Palm Canyon).And side streets of course.

I don't know what time of year you went but for summer the start time moves from 6pm to 7pm.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,890 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Parking structure near Villagefest

We like the parking structure in the hot months as it protects the car, being in the shade. There really are lots of places to find parking, like behind Las Calues restaurant.

Orange County...
2 posts
3. Re: Parking structure near Villagefest

Thank you SO much ... This will really help. We have street fairs where I live too and parking can be a nightmare so this is a big help. I remember that the parking was convenient and a short walk, its nice to kinda' know where I a going. Thanks for giving me the addresses, this way I can just put it in my

GPS. I was there in March so thanks for the tip on start time too.

Reply to: Parking structure near Villagefest
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palm Springs
Recent Conversations