We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining Carpinteria - Santa Barbara

Iowa
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Dining Carpinteria - Santa Barbara

Best restaurant between Carpinteria, Montecito, and Santa Barbara for a nice supper?

8 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Dining Carpinteria - Santa Barbara

I could write pages about this. I’ve been told that there are more restaurants “per capita” in SB than anywhere else in the US. After living here for over 3” years, I’d believe it. If you can give me some specifics, then I can offer some suggestions. Tell me price, style of food, art of town, fancy or casual, inside or patio dining and I’d be happy to offer multiple suggestions.

2. Re: Dining Carpinteria - Santa Barbara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 September 2018, 16:10

SoCal
Level Contributor
764 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Dining Carpinteria - Santa Barbara

The Lark in the Funk Zone of Santa Barbara.

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
18,048 posts
137 reviews
4. Re: Dining Carpinteria - Santa Barbara

I agree with Mike....so many wonderful places. I’ve only sampled a handful in the grand scope of restaurants, but my all around favorite is Stella Mares.

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
19,863 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Dining Carpinteria - Santa Barbara

This question was asked over 7 years ago and there was no answer. What's the urge to come in here and say "there are too many for me to write about"?

Level Contributor
39,083 posts
1,014 reviews
6. Re: Dining Carpinteria - Santa Barbara

The restaurant at Belmont El Encanto is very good. We also love Bella Vista @ The Biltmore in Montecito. 🏖

Southern California
Level Contributor
15,329 posts
1 review
7. Re: Dining Carpinteria - Santa Barbara

See Post #5, thread is 7 YEARS old.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
13,670 posts
120 reviews
8. Re: Dining Carpinteria - Santa Barbara

Should have been archived. How odd.

Go easy on Mike, he's new around here. Must have dug through the Santa Barbara forum (where there aren't nearly as many posts overall as the California forum.

Reply to: Dining Carpinteria - Santa Barbara
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Montecito