We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining in Montecito

Los Alamitos
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Topic
Dining in Montecito

I'll be in Montecito this coming weekend and would like to know of a wonderful, romantic setting for dinner. I'll be staying at the Montecito Inn and would love to walk to dinner!

Mentioned in this post
Montecito Inn
Montecito Inn
1,204 Reviews
Santa Barbara, CA
Level Contributor
38,491 posts
1,008 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining in Montecito

The restaurant at the Four Seasons Biltmore is very romantic with excellent food and service. :)

Naples
Level Contributor
296 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining in Montecito

I must be Royed1's ~ until now ~ unknown twin because I, too, will be staying at the Montecito Inn this weekend and would like a romantic restaurant within walking distance! I was just getting ready to go to TA with the exact same specs when I found that Royed1 beat me to the punch!

The Biltmore's restaurants sounds like just the ticket ~ but how very expensive is it? I couldn't find any info on their website with prices. I mean are we talking prix fixe of $200-$300 per person or can a couple dine (with maybe a cocktail but no dessert) for $100-$150 per person?

I'd appreciate any comments asap ~ we leave tomorrow to celebrate our 21st anniversary. Thanks TA's!

Mentioned in this post
Montecito Inn
Montecito Inn
1,204 Reviews
Santa Barbara, CA
3. Re: Dining in Montecito

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 17:19
Get answers to your questions about Montecito