We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getawaytoday.com

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Getawaytoday.com

Hi, Im a newbie and I am wanting to see if anyone has used getawaytoday.com. for Disneyland tickets? If so can you give me any info. I see they have promo codes but I dont know where to get one. Also what option should I pick base or hopper? We have never been there.

Disney Fanatic

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
60,221 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getawaytoday.com

Oops. You found your way to the Los Angeles forum rather than the Anaheim forum. Here is the direct link to Anaheim: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g29092-i65

Sorry that TripAdvisor is confusing at first. But it's worth the time to find your way to the right place and engage in a conversation with folks who love a destination.

Since you also want to know about Park Hopper tickets, I suggest you include that as part of your title.

Good luck!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getawaytoday.com

lol will try again....

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,075 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getawaytoday.com

Disneyland is in the city of Anaheim in a county southeast of Los Angeles. If you plan to visit attractions IN the city of Los Angeles as well, be sure to plan carefully so that you can transfer from Anaheim in L.A. If you won't have a rental car, expect a transfer of about 90 minutes, each way (including 'waiting time' for the various conveyances you'll need). For example, transferring from Anaheim to Hollywood includes:

1. A bus (or taxi) from your hotel to the nearest rail station.

2. A train to L.A.'s downtown Union Station.

3. A metro rail rail train from downtown to Hollywood.

It's helpful if you enter your location under your screenname so we know how detailed we have to be when explaining local customs. To do so, hover on 'your trip advisor' at the top of the page, and then click on 'profile'.

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getawaytoday.com

Haven't used that site but www.mousesavers.com is a good resource for finding the best available legitimate Disneyland ticket prices.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getawaytoday.com

Get Away Today is a large online Travel Agent that deals with Disney on a regular basis. In fact, it is one of only a few companies (along with companies like AAA and Costco) that have the Walt Disney Travel Company packages re-logoed to its own name. So completely trustworthy.

6. Re: Getawaytoday.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2013, 09:27