We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mid Level Loge, Below the Suite Boxes - is this good?

Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mid Level Loge, Below the Suite Boxes - is this good?

Hi I am looking at purchasing tickets for the NBA Lakers game at Staples Centre and the tickets I'm looking at say Mid Level Loge, Below the Suite Boxes. I really have no idea what this means. Is it good or bad? Would hate to buy them and find out it means you can't see a thing! Sorry to be so unworldly in the world of basketball

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mid Level Loge, Below the Suite Boxes - is this good?

Another poster in your other thread gave you a link to a seating chart for STAPLES Center...if you use that and know the section number and row of your seats for that game, then you'd have a better idea of how bad or good the seats are. My educated guess is that your seats may be in the 200's sections just near the more expensive Premier seats and below the suites. STAPLES has 3 level of suites, accessible only to those with Premier level and Suite ticket holders. The 200's are good for both b-ball and hockey,IMO. You can see the action better without having to sit in higher up cheap seats but not having to pay a small fortune for floor/glass seats either. I saw a rare arena doubleheader of hoops and hockey on my b-day last Sunday the 26th there, and my 200 level seats at the Clippers game was good, and my near center Premier level seats for the Kings hockey game were awesome :).

Good luck.

Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mid Level Loge, Below the Suite Boxes - is this good?

Thanks for that. Don't think I can afford the ideal seats but hopefully I can get some that aren't too bad. Looking forward to the game

3. Re: Mid Level Loge, Below the Suite Boxes - is this good?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2011, 05:21