We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet Shopping near Huntington Beach?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
401 posts
19 reviews
Outlet Shopping near Huntington Beach?

Is there any outlet shopping nearby Huntington Beach? Where would be the closest? thanks in advance :)

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Outlet Shopping near Huntington Beach?

OK, there are really no main Outlet Centers in the Orange County/Los Angeles County area, with one exception.The Citadel Outlet Center is just off the I-5 in the southern part of Los Angeles.

http://www.citadeloutlets.com/

It would be around an hour drive each way, maybe a bit less depending on the time of day.

One Orange County Shopping Mall a bit closer than the Citadel is the Block of Orange, near Disneyland. This a mixed Shoppertainment Mall that has a few Outlet Stores, along with traditional mall stores.

www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?id=1236

If you are head to San Diego before or after Huntington Beach, there is a very nice Outlet Center in Carlsbad, next to LEGOLAND and the Flower Fields, just off the I-5.

www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp…

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
401 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Outlet Shopping near Huntington Beach?

thankyou very much

Huntington Beach
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach
Level Contributor
1,436 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Outlet Shopping near Huntington Beach?

I have always liked this website for help with which outlet mall I want to visit. My advice is to choose the mall that has the stores your interested in.

family-vacation-getaways-at-los-angeles-them…

Edited: 30 September 2010, 16:29
4. Re: Outlet Shopping near Huntington Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2011, 06:38