We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms with two beds?

NJ
Level Contributor
609 posts
11 reviews
Rooms with two beds?

We are a family of four with two young adult children, age 21 and 23 at time of travel, May 2018. A friend is also joining us. Due to this we need two rooms with two queen beds. All the places I have looked at have one king or one queen bed.

Any suggestions? We would like to keep the per night cost at $400 or less per room. It doesn't have to be in Healdsburg but would like to keep it within a 30 min drive.

Thank you

9 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
39,276 posts
1,018 reviews
1. Re: Rooms with two beds?

Have a look at The Best Western Dry Creek Inn in Healdsburg. 🍷

NJ
Level Contributor
609 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Rooms with two beds?

thank you, the rooms look very blah and seem a bit run down from photos I have seen. Any other options?

Baton Rouge
Level Contributor
1,023 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Rooms with two beds?

There are a number of Airbnb rentals in that area that you could look into. My wife and I stayed in a lovely Airbnb in Healdsburg last April. The one we used wouldn't fit your needs, but there are probably several that would, and be well within your budget.

California
Level Contributor
4,434 posts
29 reviews
4. Re: Rooms with two beds?

Actually, the Dry Creek Best Western has a second newer building called Villa Toscana and most of those rooms have a fireplace and/or jet spa tub. They are much nicer and newer rooms and a little more expensive. It's a nice hotel and close to wineries and the town square area (we usually take a Lyft to get to restaurants/bars instead of driving).

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
5. Re: Rooms with two beds?

Don't bother with Best Western Dry Creek Inn..They have extremely poor customer service.

Desert Southwest US
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Rooms with two beds?

I've spent a lot of time in Healdsburg and stayed at many properties. Frankly, I am not a big fan of the BW DC and after the first time, only stayed there again when there were no other options. The property was noisy, with paper thin walls, the breakfast is pretty marginal, and I didn't really find the newer part, which I stayed in, that great. Just my honest opinion.

Did you look at Hotel Healdsburg? They have Queen rooms as well as junior suites.

https:/…

The sister property, H2, also has a suite suited for families:

https://h2hotel.com/guestrooms/eco-suite/

Other options, properties like the Grape Leaf Inn. I stayed many times in the Pinot Noir suite, which has a bedroom and a separate small living area with a queen sized sofa bed. This is a nice property, with warm, friendly staff.

grapeleafinn.com/room/pinot-noir-suite/

Level Contributor
39,276 posts
1,018 reviews
7. Re: Rooms with two beds?

The Hotel Healdsburg offers double queen rooms, this is a very nice contemporary hotel right on the plaza. The rooms are gorgeous and there is a restaurant on-site, Dry Creek Kitchen. :)

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
67 posts
8. Re: Rooms with two beds?

Hi,

There are quite a few hotels with 2 queen beds in Sonoma County. Take a look at the Doubletree by Hilton or the Hampton Inn in Rohnert Park; Hyatt, Flamingo Resort or Quality Inn in Santa Rosa; Fairfield Inn or Sebastopol Inn in Sebastopol; Quality Inn in Petaluma, etc.

NJ
Level Contributor
609 posts
11 reviews
9. Re: Rooms with two beds?

Thank you, we rented a house in Windsor with four bedrooms. Everyone will have their own bed and room to spread out. With everyone being adults I didnt want to put anyone on a sofa bed.

Reply to: Rooms with two beds?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Healdsburg
More Healdsburg Topics