We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Healdsburg vs H2 ?

California
Level Contributor
25 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Healdsburg vs H2 ?

I am trying to understand the differences between H2 and Hotel Healdsburg. I know that they are sister properties and are near each other but is one more full service than the other? Is one more larger or more modern? The rates seem to be about the same. If you've been to both and can help to school me on this it would be great. I'm trying to plan a special birthday getaway weekend with my partner and our pup. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Healdsburg
Hotel Healdsburg
611 Reviews
Healdsburg, CA
3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
38,496 posts
1,008 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Healdsburg vs H2 ?

We have only stayed at Hotel Healdsburg and it was very, very nice! Very contemporary decor, 6' soaking tub in the room, balcony, hardwood floors. The lobby is gorgeous and a complimentary breakfast is served there each morning. There is also Dry Creek Kitchen restaurant on-site where we enjoyed the tasting menu for dinner. Check their website for specials and packages. :)

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Healdsburg
Hotel Healdsburg
611 Reviews
Healdsburg, CA
Dry Creek Kitchen
Dry Creek Kitchen
846 Reviews
Healdsburg, CA
California
Level Contributor
25 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Healdsburg vs H2 ?

Thanks!

Desert Southwest US
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Healdsburg vs H2 ?

Stayed at both many times. H2 is supposed to be the "edgier" hipper version. I found pluses at minuses at each...maybe would defer to the HH side. Be sure to try to get a room at either on the back, as the street noise from Healdsburg Avenue-proximate rooms can be something.

Mentioned in this post
Healdsburg
Healdsburg
Sonoma County, CA
Reply to: Hotel Healdsburg vs H2 ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Healdsburg
More Healdsburg Topics